More and more we’ve noticed people speaking negatively about the church. Not just people who are not believers, but also people who came to be Christians. In this episode of the Good Christian Podcast, Alex Sanfilippo covers a very controversial topic among Christians.
Alex wrote an entire blog post on this same topic, here it is: Christians Who Talk Bad About the Church Are Making a Huge Mistake
It’s time for us to begin speaking life about the church and in the church. We can no longer speak negatively about the churches we attend or the Christian church as a whole. It’s time to make a change! Statistics are showing that less people are claiming to be Christians than ever before. If this is true, the church is our primary hope for turning this around and leading people to Christ. Speaking poorly about it is a huge mistake and needs to be addressed.
Listen to Why It’s Time to Stop Speaking Negatively About the Church:
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- A real life example of a Christian speaking negatively about the church and why it did more harm than bargained for.
- Three things that happen when we speak negatively about the church.
- How we can begin being more positive about the church in general and why this needs to start happening immediately.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Church Just Wants My Money
- 4 Ways Millennials Can Change The Church
- Why Local Churches Should Work Together More Often
- When Is It Okay To Leave My Church?
- Are You AT Church or IN Church? [There’s a Big Difference]
- 3 Things You Need To Know About Celebration Church (And Criticizing Your Brother)
Can you help out the Good Christian Podcast?
Leave us a 5-star rating and a review on Apple!
5-star ratings and reviews help the podcast get more visibility.